Disaster Recovery Force Inc. is certified by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. Our staff is fully trained in the following certifications.
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Odour Control Technician
- Commercial Drying Specialist
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Asbestos Clean-up Technician
- Marijuana Grow Operations Clean-up Technician
- Clandestine “Meth Lab” Clean-up Technician
- Trauma Scenes – Blood Borne Pathogens Technician
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast changing marketplace needs.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
HIP Certified – Healthy Indoors Partnership
The Healthy Indoors Partnership (HIP) is an industry association which catalyzes action on Canadian indoor environmental issues through multi-stakeholder collaboration. They connect people, ideas and resources from government, industry, educational & research institutions, and public interest groups to provide the tools and expertise to promote healthy indoor environments.
- CIE – Certified Indoor Environmentalist
- TDG – Transportation of Dangerous Goods